Y es, The Vineyard had their regular weekend tasting even with Blues, Brews & BBQs going on. This week’s wines showcased More Wines for Summer Sipping. Roger said they tried these this week and were blown away by the quality and pricing.
Here is the $7 line-up:
• Tasca d’Almerita Regaleali Bianco: Grecanico Dorato, Catarratto, Inzolia & Chardonnay from Sicily Italy
• Tasca d’Almerita Regaleali Le Rose: Nerello Mascalese from Sicily Italy
• Chateau Puech Haut, Coteaux du Languedoc Prestige: Grenache, Syrah & Carignan from Languedoc France.
• Tenula Rocca Omati from Italy
• Cosentino “The Franc” from Lodi California
• Thomas Henry Red Zinfandel from California
Where: Vineyard Wine Market (map), 4414 Evans to Lock Road, Evans, GA. (706) 922-9463
When: Friday, April 29, 2016, 4:30-6:30PM. Saturday, April 30, 2016, 3 to 6 pm.