R oger said “our tasting this weekend will be wines from several countries with an emphasis on wines for summer. Great values & good wines. I stopped by on Friday and not only the wines were good but the food was fantastic. (the pork shanks fell off the bone). My favorites were the Lovo Prosecco, Paul D Gruner Veltline and the Sola Heritage.
• Lovo Prosecco, Italy
• Paul D Gruner Veltline, Austria
• Palacio de Canedo Godello, Spain
• Skeleton Malbec, Argentina
• Don Rodolfo Cabernet Sauvignon, Argentina
• Sola Meritage, California
Where: Cork & Flame (formerly Vineyard Wine Market , 4414 Evans to Lock Road, Evans, GA. (706) 922-9463
When: Friday, May 11, 2018, 5-7 PM and Saturday, May 12, 2018, 5-7 PM.